To receive your Total Executive benefits on Booking Contact Our Founder
Jack is back in Australia to present his powerful one-day event - Winning Sales Strategies - How to build a world-class sales organisation scheduled for Sydney - 7 August and Brisbane - 9 August '12.
If you missed Jack's keynote presentation Leading to Win - Keys to a Proactive Sales Culture at The National Growth Summit in March, make sure you check out the executive summary and video presentation in latest edition of our digital magazine Magnitude (May edition) .
Read Article Leading to Win - Keys to a Proactive Sales Culture.
Watch video See Jack in action at the National Growth Summit talking about Virgin's winning culture.
Jack Daly is an expert in sales, sales management and inspiring audiences to take action in customer loyalty and personal motivation. But it is his work on creating the right cultures for businesses to support sales that is the true starting point for successful selling. After all, culture rich companies have 3 times more revenue than non-culture rich companies.
"As a CEO, defining and encouraging your company's culture is your most important job." Jack Daly
Jack Daly describes how to build and design a great sales culture in four easy steps:
- Recognition systems: People and companies under-perform because they rush to the urgent at the expense of the important. People will do the things that will see them recognised and rewarded.
- Communication systems: The number one complaint for employees is that owners are not having the right conversations with them.Communication is a two-way street: talking and listening!
- Personal and professional development: Why should your team members come here to work and why should they stay? If you're not training, you're not gaining. Growing people = growing sales
- Empowerment process: Create an environment where people feel comfortable enough to make decisions as if they own the place.
Join us on LinkedIn and tell us What steps have you taken to build and design a great culture in your company?
Don't miss the most popular speaker and workshop on The Growth Faculty's education program. Jack will show you how to:
- Achieve greater sales and profits with existing resources
- Leverage the web and social media to increase sales
- Develop the right impression, set goals and measure results
- Get around price objection and identify how to sell to different people
- Identify key characteristics of top performers
- Develop a winning culture
- Set and reach your business goals
- Build a world-class sales organisation
This outstanding one-day program is a MUST for sales and marketing teams, management and CEOs that want to get the best from their team and accelerate business growth.
View Video | Download Brochure| Register Now
Workshop Facts (Full-day)
- Sydney - 7 August 2012
- Brisbane - 9 August 2012
Timing: 08:30 - 16:00
Early Bird: Register before 29 June 2012
- Standard Early Bird Rate: $795
- The Growth Faculty Members: $595 (use promo code TGFJACK)
- Group Rates (4 or more): $550 per person
- Group Rate (8 or more): $495 per person
The workshop will sell out so avoid disappointment and register for early bird rates now!
I look forward to seeing you at the event.
Web conferencing Partner: